Zucchini and sweet potato frites are a healthy alternative to the traditional french fry. I’ve made these as an appetizer for guests and as an after school snack and it has always been a hit!
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 zucchinis cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 sweet potato cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chilli garlic sauce
- Preheat oven to 425
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Stir bread crumbs, paprika, salt, dried parsley and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini and sweet potato strips, a few at a time, into egg mixture, shake to remove any excess, and roll strips in bread crumb mixture to coat.
- Transfer coated zucchini and sweet potato strips to the baking sheet.
- Bake zucchini and sweet potato fries in the oven, turning once, until golden and crisp for approximately 20-25 minutes.
For dip: Mix mayonnaise and chilli garlic sauce together in a small bowl.