I love, love, love Mexican street style ANYTHING! I thought I would experiment this evening and try making sweet potato fries with a Mexican twist. I kid you not, these fries were so super delicious, I could have eaten the whole tray if I didn’t have my bunless burger to eat too! It’s like Mexican Poutine. This dish is great as an appetizer or side dish for a barbecue.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes sliced into sticks. I usually cut the potatoes into round slices and then slice them into sticks. It’s a lot easier.
- 4 tablespoons Avocado oil or Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cup crumble feta or Cojito cheese
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- Sriracha Mayo
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Line pizza or cookie tray with parchment paper
- Place sweet potato sticks onto tray.
- Spray or drizzle oil onto sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle salt.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until potatoes appear to be golden and crispy.
- While potatoes are baking, brush some avocado oil into a small fry pan and lightly sauté corn until golden. Put aside and keep for garnishing
- Remove from oven and drizzle Sriracha Mayo over potatoes.
- Garnish with onions, corn, cilantro and feta.