I’ve gotten hooked on smoothie bowls for breakfast and my kids love them too! I love them because their healthy and delicious. I honestly feel like I’m eating melted ice cream when I’m eating the smoothie bowl I’m sharing in this blog. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 2 minutes Serves: 2-3
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 heaping tablespoons plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 -1 cup coconut milk or almond milk (watch consistency, needs to be thick but thin enough to pour out of the blender)
- 1 banana
For Toppings: You can use ANYTHING
- chopped strawberries
- nuts (walnuts) & coconut shavings
- Blend all ingredients together for 1 minute. Mix if all ingredients don’t appear to have gotten chopped and blended.
- Pour into bowl and cover with toppings.